Be in for a Chance to Win a Hamper Packed full of Goodies from Ballymaloe Foods Including their Famous Relish and Range of Delicious Pasta Sauces
For many of us, the perfect addition to any good sandwich always includes a good dollop of Ballymaloe Country Relish, a great versatile product that can enrich many foods and dishes! Ballymaloe Foods has become one of Ireland’s leading food brands creating something extra special for eager foodies.
The concept of the relish came to be on the Allen family Farm back in the 1930’s, where Ivan Allen was planting tomatoes. To his dismay he found that there wasn’t a big enough demand for tomatoes, so Ivan’s wife Myrtle put on her culinary thinking hat and created a delicous tomato based relish recipe that went down a treat with all who sampled it!
Years later Ivan and Myrtle’s daughter Yasmin used the recipe and created Ballymaloe Country Relish selling it to local shops and restaurants. The success of this venture is clearly evident in the large range of products that Ballymaloe Foods have since created. These include a range of pasta sauces, salad dressings and for those who like hot and spicy, a delicious Jalapeno Pepper Relish.
Good Food Ireland is now giving you a chance to sample this fantastic wide range of products from Ballymaloe Foods. Your kitchen cupboard or pantry will surely be the envy of friends and family!
Included in the hamper is:
- Ballymaloe Original Relish
- Ballymaloe Jalapeno Pepper Relish
- Ballymaloe Cranberry Sauce
- Ballymaloe Mint Jelly
- Ballymaloe Apple Sauce
- Ballymaloe Ham Glaze
- Ballymaloe Steak Sauce
- Ballymaloe French Dressing
- Ballymaloe Honey & Mustard Dressing
- Ballymaloe Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Ballymaloe Smoked Bacon Pasta Sauce
- Ballymaloe Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Ballymaloe Foods Tea Towel
- Myrtle Allen Cookbook
- Arnott’s Roasting Dish
- Ulster Weavers Oven Glove
To be in for a chance to win this fantastic prize just answer the question below.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The prize entitles 1 winner to a Hamper of the Ballymaloe Foods Range
- Please note this competition is open to E.U. residents only.
- The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter this competition
- A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the online form below, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address, phone number and county of residence.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules will be disqualified.
- This prize is not transferable nor may it be exchanged for cash
- You must be aged 18 years or over to enter this competition
- The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated partners
- The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into
- The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize
- Entry to this competition shall be deemed full and unconditional upon acceptance of the terms & conditions
- The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
- The winner will be notified by email and announced Good Food Ireland social media Facebook and Twitter
- The competition is being run by Good Food Ireland
Competition Closes at Midnight June 28th 2017