A delicious combination of smoked salmon, dill, lemon juice and creme fraiche to make a simple and easy pasta dish that will satisfy your soul.
There’s nothing warmer or more nourishing than a big bowl of fishy pasta. This is a delicious and quick recipe that is a perfect lazy day meal, without sacrificing any of the flavour. Birgitta brings us her take on taglitalle, with a refreshing blend of salmon, lemon juice, creme fraiche and dill, that will tantalise your taste buds. So if you fancy something a little different, whip out some pasta and some delicious smoked salmon and try this easy to follow recipe. She’s even included a video, so there’s no excuses!
1. Before you start, throw on Tagliatelle or another pasta of your own choice. This won’t take long, so once the pasta is on get started on the sauce.
2. Slice the leek and sauté until the leek is soft and almost transparent.
3. Chop the smoked salmon in strips and just barely heat with the leek.
4. Add in the crème fraiche.
5. Season to your own taste, and throw some fresh dill on top if you like.
6. Serve with the cooked pasta.
Sit back and enjoy the creamy delicousness and smokey undertones of this delightful bowl of tagliatelle. We told you it was simple!