- Temper both the white and milk chocolate separately. To temper chocolate: Melt three quarters of the chocolate in a bowl over warm water. Remove from the heat and add the final quarter. Stir vigorously until the chocolate is fully melted. Please note with high quality chocolate its important to temper it as, otherwise, it won’t set properly.
- Add your choice of cereal to the milk chocolate and white chocolate separately. Mix thoroughly to ensure the cereal is coated with chocolate.
- Layer in a dish starting with the milk chocolate cereal mix. Then add a layer with the white chocolate cereal mix. Repeat a couple of times to get layers.
- For the topping, make a ganache with 2 parts melted white chocolate and 1 part warmed cream. Mix with a hand whisk. Pour ganache over the lasagne, this will make a smooth cover for the top.
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for one hour and enjoy!
We hope you have fun trying out our chocolate lasagne recipe.