For the enchilada sauce:
- In a small saucepan, make the broth and add the tomato pieces as well as the rest of the ingredients, and bring everything to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
For the enchiladas:
- Heat the oven to 200°C / 400°F.
- In a bowl mix red onion slices and lime juice.
- Cut cream cheese into little pieces.
- Pour 1 cup of the enchilada sauce into a shallow rectangular (22 x 33 cm or 9 x 13 inch) casserole.
- Heat tortillas gently in a frying pan without any butter or oil. Don’t let them go crusty or you won’t be able to roll them up.
- Dip tortillas, 1 at a time, in sauce in casserole and turn over to coat.
- Stack on a separate plate.
- Scatter 1/8 each of the smoked salmon, cream cheese, onion slices and green onions across center of the tortilla.
- Roll up the tortilla and set, seam down, in the casserole. Repeat to fill remaining tortillas.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce mixture over and around filled tortillas. Sprinkle cheese over enchiladas.
- Bake in oven until sauce bubbles and the cheese is nicely browned, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with a wide spatula.
- Season to taste with the rest of the lime juice from the bowl.
- Serve with Greek yoghurt and coriander leaves.