- Melt the chocolate with the butter and reduced Guinness over a bain marie and leave to one side.
- Whip half the sugar with the egg yolks till ribbon stage and leave to the side
- Whip the other half of the sugar with the egg whites to make a meringue mix.
- Fold the chocolate mix in with the egg yolks, then fold the egg whites in and bring the mousse altogether.
- Leave to sit in the fridge for a couple of hours until set and ready to use.
Once finished you can enjoy this beautiful chocolate mousse and be proud to have a perfect Guinness Chocolate Mousse Recipe added to your repertoire.