- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 small cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 teasp. Ballymaloe Tomato Relish or any tomato chutney
- 2 teasp. freshly chopped parsley
- 6 ozs (170g) grated mature Cheddar cheese
- Crusty white bread for dipping
Put the white wine and the rest of the ingredients into a small saucepan or fondue pot and stir.
Just before serving put over a low heat until the cheese melts and begins to bubble.
Put the pot over the fondue stove and serve immediately with fresh crusty French bread or cubes of ordinary white bread crisped up in a hot oven.
You may also like
Autumn Fruit Cobbler
New Season Irish Carrot CakeInternational Guest Chef Fred Cordonnier. Recipe baked by Aisling Boggan from team Good Food Ireland.
Greek Yogurt, Lemon Zest and Pistachio PancakesSince 1990, the Faughnan family of Dromod, Co. Leitrim have been ensuring the traditional Irish food, boxty remains a key part of Irish food culture with their Dromod Boxty food business.