- 4 plain cod fillets (~12oz each)
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 50g wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Juice half lemon
- 1 teaspoon Donegal Rapeseed Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Spice up your favourite fish dish with a delicious homemade herb crust using Donegal Rapeseed Oil, the healthy and environmentally friendly Irish grown cooking oil.
- Preheat oven to 210°C.
- Arrange the cod fillets in a wide-based ovenproof dish. Then arrange the tomato slices on top. Mix together the breadcrumbs, fresh parsley lemon juice and oil with the seasoning to taste. Spoon the crumb mixture evenly over the fish and then bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes until cooked.
Visit Our Shop
You may also like
Spinach & Irish Greek Style Cheese RollsThis delicious recipe if from McCormack Family Farm, a Father and Sons team with a taste for excellence and passion for produce has excelled in creating a range of products that is both innovative and commercial in nature.
Raspberry FoolIrish Raspberry Fool is one of the simplest desserts, made with just 3 ingredients. All you need to do to enjoy this mouthwatering dessert from Ballymaloe Cookery School is to swirl pureed raspberries togheter with fresh whipped cream.
Spiced Red Lentil Soup RecipeA hearty and creamy red lentil soup with a pinch of spicy seasonings. This soup is full of plant-based fiber and flavors. It is a perfect choice when you crave something delicious and comforting.