- 2 heads cauliflower – cut into florets
- Glug of olive oil
- teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- Tablespoon of cumin seeds and mustard seeds – crushed
- Mix of seeds – pumpkin, sunflower, sesame
- Juice of 2 limes
- 4 scallions
- Sliced Bunch of coriander – chopped
- Plenty of salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 200° C. Put tray into oven with olive oil. Blanch the cauliflower in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and let dry. Toss the Cauliflower in the hot oil, add the dried chilli seeds and crushed spices and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Remove from oven after about 20 minutes. Cauliflower should be turning gold and crisping at edges. Add the lime juice, scallions and coriander and season generously. Best served immediately…..but also great from the fridge.
You may also like
Autumn Fruit Cobbler
New Season Irish Carrot CakeInternational Guest Chef Fred Cordonnier. Recipe baked by Aisling Boggan from team Good Food Ireland.
Greek Yogurt, Lemon Zest and Pistachio PancakesSince 1990, the Faughnan family of Dromod, Co. Leitrim have been ensuring the traditional Irish food, boxty remains a key part of Irish food culture with their Dromod Boxty food business.