- 1 teaspoon Wild About Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 cm fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 bunch spring onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cubed
- Grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok until it begins to smoke.
Add the chicken and fry for 2-3 minutes until golden.
Remove from the pan and set aside.
Add the garlic, ginger and chilli to the pan and fry for 1 minute, then add the spring onions and pepper and continue to fry for another 2 minutes.
Return the chicken to the pan and add the remainder of the ingredients and heat through until piping hot.
Serve with noodles or pilaff rice for a tasty Thai Chicken Stir Fry.
You may also like
Autumn Fruit Cobbler
New Season Irish Carrot CakeInternational Guest Chef Fred Cordonnier. Recipe baked by Aisling Boggan from team Good Food Ireland.
Greek Yogurt, Lemon Zest and Pistachio PancakesSince 1990, the Faughnan family of Dromod, Co. Leitrim have been ensuring the traditional Irish food, boxty remains a key part of Irish food culture with their Dromod Boxty food business.