Enjoy the Ultimate Christmas Experience with Hayfield Manor Hotel
This Christmas, Hayfield Manor shall offer a world of cheerfulness and peace, with guests invited to indulge in a most festive sojourn and to bask in the haven that is Cork’s premier 5 star hotel. Hayfield Manor has a luxurious 3 night Christmas celebration including the finest of food and entertainment over the festive season. This ultimate Christmas package includes the following;
December 24th: Christmas Eve
- Arrival to Festive Afternoon Tea by a cosy fire.
- Luxurious and spacious bedroom with Christmas tree aglow.
- Enjoy our resident pianist and local choir with their selection of festive carols.
- Dine in the relaxed atmosphere of Perrotts Garden Bistro.
- Late night Mulled Wine & Mince Pies reception.
December 25th: Christmas Day
- Hayfield Manor’s famous full Irish Breakfast.
- Midday Champagne Toast.
- Traditional Christmas Lunch.
- A surprise visit from Santa Claus with an individual gift for each Junior Guest.
- Light and tempting Buffet Supper on Christmas Night.
December 26th: St. Stephen’s Day
- Following a hearty breakfast, spend the day at leisure.
- Indulge with gourmet dinner in Orchids at Hayfield Manor.
- Gather in The Manor Bar for live musical entertainment.
- Late checkout on December 27th or extend your stay with exclusive Twixmas Prices for Christmas package guests.
This luxurious package is available from €1195 per person sharing. Residents of the hotel shall also enjoy exclusive access to The Beautique Spa with indoor swimming, outdoor Jacuzzi, steam room, gym and the full range of Elemis Spa Treatments. Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without children and Hayfield Manor makes Junior Guests especially welcome at this special time of year.