Terms and Conditions for Good Food Ireland® Reader Offers
The following terms and conditions govern your use of the Readers’ Offers on the site www.goodfoodireland.ie. Please read them carefully before ordering any goods or services.
By ordering any goods and services from the site, you agree to the terms and conditions:
1. The promoter of the Reader Offer is Good Food Ireland®.
2. The Offer is only redeemable on the online shop at www.goodfoodireland.ie. Subject to using the Discount Code provided.
3. Each Reader Offer is valid for a specified time period only.
4. Delivery charges, if applicable, will be charged separately to the displayed sale price and will depend on the size and delivery method chosen. The delivery charge for the product, if applicable, will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order.
5. The product will be despatched for delivery within five working days of receipt of your order, and your order will be fulfilled by any fulfilment date set out in the email confirming your order. Delivery dates will depend on the product ordered and the delivery type chosen.
6. The Reader Offer as described is non-refundable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will apply.
7. If you are returning a Product because it is faulty, you must contact us in advance by emailing us at [email protected] and we will refund the costs incurred by you in returning the product, otherwise you will be responsible for those charges.
8. Good Food Ireland® reserve the right to change any aspect of a Reader Offer.
9. The Offer can only be redeemed by persons of 18 years of age and over and you must be legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
10. Availing of a Reader Offer shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
11. Good Food Ireland® reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Each transaction is governed by the terms and conditions in force at the time of the transaction. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to such terms and conditions.
12. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.