- 3 Parts Extra Virgin Olive Oil to 1 Part White Wine Vinegar
- Sea Salt, Cracked Black Pepper and crushed Garlic to taste.
- 2 fl ozs (55ml) Wine vinegar
- 6 fl ozs (150ml) olive oil or a mixture of olive and other oils. e.g. sunflower and arachide
- 1 level teaspoon mustard (Dijon or English)
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1 scallion or small spring onion
- Sprig of parsley
- Sprig of watercress
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- Few grinds of pepper
You can mix this is in a bowl by hand or put all the ingredients into a blender.
Serving: When the potato salad is finished, taste again for salt & pepper, it may need some more.
Put all the ingredients into a blender and run at medium speed for 1 minutes approx. or mix oil and vinegar in a bowl, add mustard, salt, freshly ground pepper and mashed garlic. Chop the parsley, spring onion and watercress finely and add in. Whisk before serving. Serving drizzle over a green salad
You may also like
Autumn Fruit Cobbler
New Season Irish Carrot CakeInternational Guest Chef Fred Cordonnier. Recipe baked by Aisling Boggan from team Good Food Ireland.
Greek Yogurt, Lemon Zest and Pistachio PancakesSince 1990, the Faughnan family of Dromod, Co. Leitrim have been ensuring the traditional Irish food, boxty remains a key part of Irish food culture with their Dromod Boxty food business.