- 4 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 5oz / 140g Burren hot smoked Irish Organic salmon with honey, lemon & pepper or Burren cold-smoked Irish
- Organic Salmon
- 1 fresh lemon, cut into quarters
- crème fraîche
- fresh dill
- Peel the potatoes and grate them using a mandolin or food processor.
- Squeeze the grated potatoes to get rid of the starch.
- In a large bowl add flour and milk and whisk together until fairly thick.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and mix the dough with the grated potatoes.
- In a cold frying pan add the butter and turn heat to medium. Ladle the batter onto the pan until it covers it.
- Cook slowly for about 4 minutes on each side.
- When the pancakes are ready, add smoked salmon pieces, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and a little creme fraiche. Sprinkle some freshly chopped dill. Roll and serve.
Visit Our Shop
You may also like
Spinach & Irish Greek Style Cheese RollsThis delicious recipe if from McCormack Family Farm, a Father and Sons team with a taste for excellence and passion for produce has excelled in creating a range of products that is both innovative and commercial in nature.
Raspberry FoolIrish Raspberry Fool is one of the simplest desserts, made with just 3 ingredients. All you need to do to enjoy this mouthwatering dessert from Ballymaloe Cookery School is to swirl pureed raspberries togheter with fresh whipped cream.
Spiced Red Lentil Soup RecipeA hearty and creamy red lentil soup with a pinch of spicy seasonings. This soup is full of plant-based fiber and flavors. It is a perfect choice when you crave something delicious and comforting.