Cromane Irish Mussels, Realt na Mara Shellfish
- 2 kg of Cromane Mussels
- 1 glass white wine
- 100 ml of Irish crème fraiche
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 g of Irish butter
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp fresh Irish parsley
Buy A Voucher
- In a large pan, melt the butter.
- Finely chop the garlic and onion and add to the butter, cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Next add the mussels and the white wine.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the mussels are almost open, add the crème fraiche and chopped parsley. Put the lid back on and cook till all the mussels are open.
- Serve with some crusty bread to mop up all those delicious juices and enjoy.
Visit Our Shop
You may also like
Realt na Mara Oysters with Mignonette SauceRealt na Mara Shellfish was founded in 2015 by Micheál Sugrue and Emmet Casey. From their farm just outside of Killorglin Micheál and Emmet produce a range of high quality Irish Mussels and Irish Oysters. The unique environment lends itself to the...
Creamy Celeriac Soup RecipeCreamy celeriac soup is a warming and nourishing recipe. Perfect to warm you up on a cool winter's day.
Old Delhi-Style Butter ChickenA delicious Butter Chicken with Garam Masala to feed the family