Cromane Irish Mussels, Realt na Mara Shellfish
- 2 kg of Cromane Mussels
- 1 glass white wine
- 100 ml of Irish crème fraiche
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 g of Irish butter
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp fresh Irish parsley
Buy A Voucher
- In a large pan, melt the butter.
- Finely chop the garlic and onion and add to the butter, cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Next, add the mussels and the white wine.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the mussels are almost open, add the Crème Fraiche and chopped parsley. Put the lid back on and cook till all the mussels are open.
- Serve with some crusty bread to mop up all those delicious juices and enjoy.
Visit Our Shop
You may also like
Realt Na Mara Oysters With Burren Smoked Irish Salmon PuréeThis delicious recipe is from Burren Smokehouse a highly acclaimed, award-winning traditional smokehouse located in the Clare village of Lisdoonvarna, close to the Cliffs of Moher.
Spinach & Irish Greek Style Cheese RollsThis delicious recipe if from McCormack Family Farm, a Father and Sons team with a taste for excellence and passion for produce has excelled in creating a range of products that is both innovative and commercial in nature.
Raspberry FoolIrish Raspberry Fool is one of the simplest desserts, made with just 3 ingredients. All you need to do to enjoy this mouthwatering dessert from Ballymaloe Cookery School is to swirl pureed raspberries togheter with fresh whipped cream.