What You’ll Get
The prelude to a great day out exploring the outdoors is having a tasty and satisfying picnic to enjoy on your travels. For families or small groups looking to explore the beauty of Co. Clare and enjoy some great local and homemade food on the way, this is just the picnic experience you’ll need. Niall and Gillian from their Country House home will create for you a fabulous feast including sliced home-cooked ham, a selection of crackers, salads, sauces, freshly baked sourdough bread, juices and lemonade and not to forget the delicious sweet treats to finish off. These include brownies and tangy mini lemon meringues. Yum!
This picnic is the perfect accompaniment as you explore the Burren, Flaggy Shore and more of what Co. Clare has to offer!
- Selection of crackers
- Slices of Home Cooked Ham
- Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Jumbo Couscous
- Pink Lemonade or Apple Juice
- A Selection of dressings & sauces including Mango, Apple & Fig Chutney, Tomato & Wild Garlic Chutney, Chilli Apple Jelly and Honey & Mustard Dressing.
- Sour Dough Loaf or Fig Bread
- Award-Winning Chicken Liver Pate
- Wild Garlic Pesto
- Mixed Salad
- Selection of Fruit
- Chocolate Brownie & Marshmallow Box along with some Tangy Mini Lemon Meringues
- Country House Picnic for four people
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
- The Picnic Experience caters for four people
- It is available for Collection Only
- Collection is available Saturdays & Sundays
- When you arrive at your designated time to collect your order the provider asks that you drive to the front door once it is free to do so. If there is another car ahead of you we would ask that you stay in your car until this car pulls away. Once you arrive a member of staff will meet you and then collect your order from the kitchen. Please adhere to the social distancing measures which we have on place.
From Shannon Airport:
When you leave the airport security you come to a small roundabout, go straight through. Then you come to a large roundabout, go straight through this and then you come to a 3rd roundabout, take the 1st exit for the Newmarket-on-Fergus drive up this road 100 yards and you will come to another roundabout, here take the 2nd exit for Ballycally (the Country House is sign posted).
Come up this road and you will a see a large factory on your left called Lufthansa Technik, drive passed this and up the hill, the road will narrow, continue on until you come to a T junction, turn right and we are a quarter of a mile down this road on the right.
You will see the Country House in the distance, a large 3 story yellow house.View on Maps
I have been gifted a Good Food Ireland® Experience but it has no date on it. How do I redeem it?
If the Experience I have been gifted no longer exists on the website how can I redeem my voucher?
What do I do if I need to change my Experience for one of a higher or lower value?
What do I need to do if I am unable to avail of a gifted Experience that has been pre-booked for a specific date?
How long is my Experience E-Voucher valid for?
Can I use my gifted Experience E-Voucher for anything else?
What do I do if my Experience is cancelled by the Experience Provider?
Are Good Food Ireland Experiences suitable for all ages?
- Cook & Shop
- Meet the Makers
You may also like…See more
Good Food Ireland® – Picnic for One Person – KilkennyPick up your packed Irish picnic hamper filled with great tasting wholesome, local food. Find the perfect picnic spot and settle down to enjoy a freshly made gourmet sandwich and a refreshing bottle of juice before indulging in a scrumptious freshly...See more €16.00
Good Food Ireland® Picnic for Two – LimerickThe Traditional Country Picnic at Country Choice in the Milk Market in Limerick is the perfect packed meal for those on the move or for those on a go-slow. Enjoy the unique taste and flavours of the food of the area, alongside Peter’s delicious homemade...See more €35.00 From per person
Good Food Ireland® Picnic for Two – TipperaryThe Traditional Tipperary Country Picnic from Country Choice in Nenagh is the perfect accompaniment to any activity or for those on the move. Enjoy the unique taste and flavours of the food of the area, alongside Peter’s delicious homemade soda bread,...See more €35.00