IngredientsBuy A Voucher
- 4 Dromod Boxty pancakes
- 1 banana (not fully ripe)
- 1/2 tbsp dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tsp toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp butter
To make the caramelised banana:
- Slice the banana into thick slices and heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Place the butter on the pan and, when melted, add the banana. Cook for approx. 30 seconds, then drizzle with 1 1/2 tablespoon of maple syrup and gently turn the slices of banana. Cook for another minute or until the banana turns golden brown (add more butter if necessary).
To make a stack of pancakes for 2 to share:
- Place the caramelised banana on top of a stack of warm pancakes
- Sprinkle the chocolate and hazelnuts all over them
- Add a drizzle of maple syrup (approx. 1 tablespoon) to finish
Visit Our Shop
You may also like
Autumn Fruit Cobbler
New Season Irish Carrot CakeInternational Guest Chef Fred Cordonnier. Recipe baked by Aisling Boggan from team Good Food Ireland.
Greek Yogurt, Lemon Zest and Pistachio PancakesSince 1990, the Faughnan family of Dromod, Co. Leitrim have been ensuring the traditional Irish food, boxty remains a key part of Irish food culture with their Dromod Boxty food business.