- 24 oysters in shells – Realt na Mara
- 125ml (½ cup) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 6 slices Burren Smoked Irish Organic Salmon – Burren Smokehouse
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
Recipe by Burren Smokehouse
1. Puree mayonnaise, lemon juice, and 4 slices of the smoked salmon in blender or processor until smooth.
2. Spoon mixture over oysters, garnish with strips of remaining smoked salmon.
3. Sprinkle with chives, cover, and refrigerate until serving.
Visit Our Shop
You may also like
Bolognese Pita Pockets
Rhubarb MartiniWhat a delight to see rhubarb fabulously starting to make its presence known in the garden. As we are leaving our caves, and with more sunny days, we decided to share this easy and seasonal drink with you.
Rhubarb and Ginger CrumbleWe share with you this recipe which has wonderful flavours and a few levels of crunch with a delicious creamy rhubarb filling.