- 24 oysters in shells – Realt na Mara
- 125ml (½ cup) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 6 slices Burren Smoked Irish Organic Salmon – Burren Smokehouse
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
Recipe by Burren Smokehouse
1. Puree mayonnaise, lemon juice, and 4 slices of the smoked salmon in blender or processor until smooth.
2. Spoon mixture over oysters, garnish with strips of remaining smoked salmon.
3. Sprinkle with chives, cover, and refrigerate until serving.
Visit Our Shop
You may also like
White Chocolate SoupNoel McMeel is a chef from Northern Ireland, who is the executive head chef at Lough Erne Golf Resort and Hotel in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh.
Chicken, Mushroom, Potato and Thyme Winter StewA perfect, slow-cooked chicken, mushroom, potato and thyme stew recipe, that feeds a party. Consider preparing this hearty dish, full of tender meat pieces and mouth-watering vegetables a day ahead to allow it to develop best, rich flavour.
Blackberry and Apple CrispBlackberry and Apple Crisp (excerpt From Lynda's Table) When does a crumble become a crisp? I’m not sure. Probably when it’s made by Americans. American friends such as Kris and Annie often give me crisps, which usually include nuts (almonds, hazelnuts...