- 8 slices of Burren Hot Smoked Irish Organic Salmon with Honey, Lemon & Dill
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled to ribbons
- 4 cooked salad potatoes
- 1 tbsp Broighter Godl Chilli Infused Rapeseed Oil
- 8 baby asparagus tips
- 50g mango, peeled
- 60ml fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small red chillies, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- crushed lime wedges to serve
Heat a griddle pan or frying pan over medium heat. Brush the potatoes with the chilli oil and fry until golden. Keep warm. Cook the asparagus for 2 minutes in boiling water, drain and keep warm.
Place all the ingredients for the dressing in a food processor and blend until smooth. Serve as shown in the picture.
You may also like
Autumn Fruit Cobbler
New Season Irish Carrot CakeInternational Guest Chef Fred Cordonnier. Recipe baked by Aisling Boggan from team Good Food Ireland.
Greek Yogurt, Lemon Zest and Pistachio PancakesSince 1990, the Faughnan family of Dromod, Co. Leitrim have been ensuring the traditional Irish food, boxty remains a key part of Irish food culture with their Dromod Boxty food business.