2023 is proving to be a successful year for Good Food Ireland® Approved Businesses, with the announcement of the 2023 Great Taste Awards.
One of the world’s leading food & drink competitions, Great Taste Awards announced their 2023 winners recently, and once again Good Food Ireland® Approved Businesses were well represented across the island of Ireland®. This renowned competition features thousands of products across Ireland, the UK and beyond. All these businesses are vying for those much coveted Gold Stars that are recognised across commerce and consumer markets.
This year saw more entries than ever and we are delighted to see two members attaining an amazing 3 Gold Stars with their fabulous products that obviously wowed a discerning judging panel featuring industry leaders. This included Boyne Valley Farmhouse Cheese, Co. Meath who scooped up two 3 Gold Star Awards for their Boyne Valley Bán and Rathkenny cheeses. The Granville Hotel in Waterford City were also awarded 3 Gold Stars for their breakfast favourite Granville Raspberry Jam.
The Good Food Ireland® Approved Collection also won numerous 2 Gold Stars and 1 Gold Stars across the board. Well done to all, on such an amazing achievement!
Here’s a full list of Good Food Ireland® Approved Businesses that have won a 2023 Great Taste Award
- Boyne Valley Cheese, Co. Meath – Boyne Valley Bán – 3 Stars
- Boyne Valley Cheese, Co. Meath – Rathkenny – 3 Stars
- Granville Hotel, Co. Waterford – Granville Raspberry Jam – 3 Stars
- Boyne Valley Cheese, Co. Meath – Boyne Valley Blue – 2 Stars
- Keogh’s Crisps, Co. Dublin – Crinkle Cut Atlantic Sea Salt and Irish Cider Vinegar – 2 Stars
- Wexford Home Preserves, Co. Wexford – Wexford Home Preserves Wexford Blackcurrant Jam – 2 Stars
- Achill Island Sea Salt, Co. Mayo – Achill Island Sea Salt – 1 Star
- Achill Island Sea Salt, Co. Mayo – Achill Island Sea Salt with Atlantic Wakame – 1 Star
- Achill Island Sea Salt, Co. Mayo – Achill Island Sea Salted Caramel Fudge – 1 Star
- Achill Island Sea Salt, Co. Mayo – Achill Island Sea Salted Nougat with Cashew Nut – 1 Star
- Chocolate Garden of Ireland, Co. Carlow – Dark Sea Salt & Caramel – 1 Star
- Chocolate Garden of Ireland, Co. Carlow – Golden Hazelnut – 1 Star
- Crossogue Preserves, Co. Tipperary – FLAMING CHILLY ORANGE MARMALADE – 1 Star
- Hickeys Bakery, Co. Tipperary – Hickeys Apple Tart – 1 Star
- Kildare Brewing Co, Co. Kildare – ProKulture Organic Blood Orange & Turmeric Kombucha – 1 Star
- Kildare Brewing Co, Co. Kildare – ProKulture Organic Wild Berry Kombucha – 1 Star
- Keoghs Crisps, Co. Dublin – Smoked Barbeque and Irish Whiskey – 1 Star
- Keoghs Crisps, Co. Dublin -Sweet Chilli – 1 Star
- Wexford Home Preserves, Co. Wexford – WEXFORD HOME PRESERVES ORGANIC SICILIAN LEMON MARMALADE – 1 Star
- Wexford Home Preserves, Co. Wexford – Wexford Home Preserves Seville Marmalade with Irish Sloe Gin – 1 Star
- Wexford Home Preserves, Co. Wexford – Wexford Home Preserves Seville Orange Marmalade – 1 Star
- Glastry Farm Ice Cream, Co. Down – Raspberry Ruffle Sorbet – 1 Star
Explore & Book
Food & Drink Experiences
Luxury Overnight Stay and Afternoon Tea for Two at the Grand Central HotelWhat You’ll Get Luxury overnight accommodation for 2 in the Grand Central Hotel Belfast, including afternoon tea in the Observatory – ‘Irelands highest cocktail bar’ Stay in a Deluxe Bedroom with views over the city, and enjoy a full Irish...
Wild Atlantic Distillery Tour & TastingWhat You’ll Get Witness the magic of distilling with a visit to Wild Atlantic Distillery located in the north-west of Ireland. Brian and Jim, your hosts will give you a warm welcome with a complimentary drink waiting at your arrival. Following this,...
Wild Atlantic Distillery Cocktail ClassWhat You’ll Get You’ll be welcomed with a famous Wild Atlantic Irish Gin Bramble before being guided through the wonderful world of mixology with this fun and fantastic experience. You’ll learn how to make the perfect gin cocktail that...